Kupcakes & Company is located in Elkridge, Maryland and specializes in gourmet cupcakes. We use only the best and freshest ingredients and all of our desserts are made with love. We have such a passion for baking and we put all of our effort into everything we make!
We make cupcakes for any occasion. Our cupcakes are sold individually, by the half-dozen and by the dozen. We have over 70 different cupcake flavors including our rich, flavorful Red Velvet and our intensely delicious Key Lime! We have taste-tested over and over and over again to come up with the most amazing cupcakes ever! We know you will enjoy the quality, "yumminess" and appearance of each little cake.Read more
Spring flavors are here and available! We will be rotating our Spring flavors throughout the week, so be sure to check our Cupcake Calendar for which day they are being offered. Our Spring flavors include:
- Berries & Cream: Delicious berry-packed cake topped with our light meringue.
- Black & White: Our moist, dark chocolate cake topped with white chocolate buttercream.
- Blueberry Pancake: Our blueberry cake topped with our maple icing.
- Coconut: Our moist coconut cake with fresh coconut baked into the batter, topped with almond buttercream.
- Coconut Lemon: Our deliciously moist coconut cake with our tangy lemon buttercream.
- Elvis: Banana cake with mini chocolate chips, topped with peanut butter icing.
- French Toast: Delicious cinnamon cake with our perfect maple icing. Amazing breakfast!
- Hummingbird: Rich cinnamon spiced cake packed with pineapple, bananas and pecans, iced with our cream cheese icing.
- Lemon Meringue: Delicious lemon cake with our light meringue.
- Mint Oreo: Milk chocolate cake with Oreos mixed right into the batter, topped with our minty buttercream.
- Ruby: Strawberry cake topped with our white chocolate buttercream.
- Team Fight: Blueberry-packed vanilla cake with our lemon buttercream.
"Kupcakes & Co. always has fresh cupcakes with light, fluffy, moist cake and a large rotating menu of cupcakes, so there’s something for everyone. The team there is friendly, always offering great service, helpful suggestions, and a smile."~Cupcake Crusaders
Kupcakes & Co. was just named Number 1 by Cupcake Crusaders in their "Top 5 favorite cupcake places outside of Baltimore City!"
"We instantly fell in love with Kupcakes & Co. during our first visit to their shop for Kupcakes with Santa. Not only did they “wow” us with their amazing cupcakes, but their hospitality was, and has always been, top-notch. It’s no wonder you often find a line going the entire length of the store, or even out the front door. But don’t let that deter you. They’ve got a great system down and you won’t have to wait long!"~Cupcake Crusaders
Thank you Cupcake Crusaders!
We are now serving COFFEE in our shop! We are proud to serve locally owned and roasted Old Towne Coffee (the SAME coffee company that supplied "The Bun Penny" in Columbia!)
We also have changed our weekday hours! We are now open from 7am-6pm Monday thru Friday.
We are so excited to offer our coffee and other yummy treats! Join us for a cup of coffee in the morning!
We are confident that our delicious Kupcakes would make your next event even better! Consider us for weddings, birthday parties, corporate gifts, bridal or baby showers and everything in between! Whether it’s a wedding of 200 guests or an intimate baby shower with your closest friends, we put the same love into our cupcakes to make them perfect for you.
We offer free tastings for weddings and large events, during which we can discuss all of the details for your special day. We pride ourselves on baking delicious, unforgettable, precious little cakes that are a perfect compliment to your event!
Please call us at 443.552.3033 or email us to set up a tasting and consultation!
We have listened to your requests and we are now offering GLUTEN-FREE cupcakes! We will have four gluten-free flavors in our store:
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Vanilla Buttercream
- Chocolate with Vanilla Buttercream
- Vanilla with Chocolate Buttercream
Stop by and give them a try!